New Patient Information
Welcome to Providence Liver and Pancreas. Our clinic offers a full-range of clinical services and cutting-edge therapies for patients with cancerous or non-cancerous conditions of the liver, pancreas and biliary system – all in one location.
We’re conveniently located on the campus of Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital at 105 W. 8th Avenue, in downtown Spokane. We’re easy to find and offer lots of covered parking.
To schedule your first appointment, please call (509) 252-1711. Subsequent visits may be scheduled online, with MyChart.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment for check-in and paperwork.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Referral from your primary care provider (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions