With Providence since 2003 and as a supervisor since 2007
- A.A. Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant program, Loma Linda University, 1997
- Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy, Loma Linda University, 2001
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy Loma Linda University, 2002
I enjoy working with patients to develop a plan towards returning them to their prior activity level. This may include a variety of treatment options including manual therapeutic skills, posture and instructions in injury prevention or home program. Finally, an exercise plan will be included for many that need general strengthening, flexibility or promoting stabilization following a surgery or traumatic injury. Whatever the need, my team is here to work with you directly to meet your goals.
Certifications/Continuing Education Emphasis
- Certified Sportsmetrics™ trainer since 2005
- Great Lakes Seminars for Techniques in Manual Therapy for Ankle/foot, Shoulder, Knee, Hip and the Spine. 2003-2010.
I enjoy travel to warm or far away destinations. Actively play basketball and sometimes snow or water skiing. Always enjoy time with my family and occasionally try to golf.