We offer family centered, coordinated care of newborns through adolescence.
New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Providence St. Peter Pediatric Clinic. Our expert therapists are pleased to have the opportunity to work with your child.
When making an appointment, the clinical secretaries will ask you a series of questions to help with the following:
- Confirm your identity
- Confirm/update your demographics
- Confirm/update insurance information
- Ask/confirm diagnosis
- Schedule your initial evaluation appointment
We will do our best to verify insurance benefits and have that information for you during your first visit. However, your most accurate source of benefit information is your plan information provided to you by your insurance carrier.
- Parent/Guardian must attend initial evaluation.
- Picture ID
- Insurance cards
- Referral from your primary care physician
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- List of Medication and Dosages
- Previous therapy notes and report.
- Individual Education Plan