New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Providence Vein Center. Our team of professionals is committed to providing quality health care to our neighbors in Spokane and Stevens counties. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (509) 891-0202 or toll-free (800) 215-6489.
Most Health Plans Accepted
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers so you aren't surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren't covered by insurance, we ask a $75 deposit at the time of your visit. We'll bill you for the balance.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept personal check, cash, Visa, or MasterCard. If you need help with your bill, call our Physician Billing Office at (425) 317-0699.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so you have time to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.