New Patient Information
Our clinic is referral based. Please obtain a referral from your primary care physician before making an appointment at our sleep center. When you’re ready to make an appointment, please call (509) 522-5845.
We accept most insurance plans. But, it is your responsibility to contact your insurance company to determine if our services are covered under your plan.
If you don’t have insurance coverage and aren’t covered by government programs, you’ll need to make a down payment at the time of your appointment. If you can’t make the down payment for financial reasons, please tell us. You may be eligible for assistance.
Your First Appointment
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care provider
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of current medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
What to Expect
At your first appointment, we’ll conduct a full evaluation of your condition to help diagnose your specific disorder and create a personalized treatment plan.
This might include the following:
- Reviewing your medical history
- Conducting a physical exam
- Documenting your sleep history – dating back to childhood
- Collecting information about your current sleep patterns
How to Find Us
The Kathryn Severyns Dement Sleep Disorders Center is located on Level 1 of Providence St. Mary Medical Center. The hospital conveniently located in the heart of Walla Walla and can be reached in 15 minutes from nearly anywhere in the city.
From Highway 12: Take the Second Avenue exit. Turn right onto Second Avenue. Follow Second until you reach Alder, then turn right. Providence St. Mary Medical Center is on Alder between 5th and 7th Avenues.
From Highway 125: Highway 125 becomes 9th Avenue. Turn right on Alder Street. Providence St. Mary Medical Center is on Alder between 5th and 7th Avenues.