New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Providence Medical Group Internal Medicine. It is our goal to provide you with excellent care and be responsive to your needs.
For appointments or if you have any questions as you prepare for your first appointment, please call (509) 897-8110.
Before making an appointment, please check with your insurance plan to make sure that the plan includes our physicians. We accept most insurance, but it’s always a good idea to check and make sure. For appointments or if you just have questions, please call (509) 897-3600.
You will receive some forms in the mail fill out prior to your appointment. Bringing these with you, already filled in to the best of your ability, for your appointment.
Providence Medical Group Internal Medicine is in the heart of Walla Walla and can be reached in 15 minutes from nearly anywhere in the city.
From Highway 12: Take the Second Avenue exit. Turn right at the base of the ramp onto Second Avenue. Take Second until you reach Alder, then turn right. Providence St. Mary Medical Center is on Alder between 5th and 7th Avenues. The clinic is behind the hospital at the corner of Chase and Willow Streets.
From Highway 125: Highway 125 becomes 9th Avenue. Turn right on Alder Street. Providence St. Mary Medical Center is on Alder between 5th and 7th Avenues. The clinic is behind the hospital at the corner of Chase and Willow Streets.
If you are arriving by bus, there are bus stops outside both the main hospital and the clinic to make it easy for you to reach us.
Before making an appointment
Please check with your insurance plan to make sure that the plan includes our physicians. That will ensure you visit is covered by your insurance. Copayments are expected at the time of your appointment.
If you are a self-pay patient (in other words, if you do not have any insurance coverage and are not covered by governmental programs), you will be asked to make a down payment at the time of your appointment. If you are unable to make the down payment for financial reasons, please tell us. You may be eligible for assistance.
- Picture ID
- Insurance cards are requested at every appointment
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- A list of your prescriptions and any other over-the-counter medications or supplements you are taking. If you can, please bring in all the medications and supplements in their original bottles if possible.
- X-ray (actual films or CD) and X-ray reports (i.e. MRI, PET scan, CT, bone scan, diagnostic reports)
- Pathology report and slides
- Medical records
For your first visit, please bring:
- Verbal Release of Information form, if you wish. This is a form patients can fill that allows your care team to discuss your care with people you specifically designate to receive the information. For example, if you want your care team to be able to release information to your spouse, you would use this form.
- Release of Medical Records from previous provider.
- Health History Questionnaire
These forms will be mailed to you prior to the appointment with instructions to complete prior to the appointment and bring them in on the day of the first appointment.