The annual employee giving campaign is your opportunity to make a difference by supporting the programs, services, equipment and education that benefit you, your coworkers, patients and families we serve each day.
When you participate in the Providence Employee Giving Campaign, your money directly supports programs you see in action every day.
The Foundation has a variety of funds that you can support, based on your own personal areas of interest. Your gift is tax-deductible, and 100% of your contribution is invested into the area(s) of your choice.
You may direct your support the Area of Greatest Need (unrestricted dollars that support a variety of needs as determined by the Foundation's local Board of Directors) or to an area or program that is important to you:
- Cancer Care: Research, patient care and equipment for adults or children
- Cardiac Care: Transplants, rehabilitation, research, patient care and equipment for adults or children
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals: Critical treatments and medical equipment at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Children's Samaritan Fund: Essentials for families who are struggling financially due to a child's illness
- Dental Clinics/Dental Residency: A new program that will help increase access to dental care for low-income adults
- Employee HELP Fund: Financial assistance to caregivers who are dealing with a life crisis
- Sister Peter Claver Endowment: Helps our most poor and vulnerable patients
- Team St. Luke's: A recreation program for youth and adults with physical disabilities
- Other: If you don't see your area of interest, please give us a call at (509) 474-4917 or click here for more options.
Click Here to Make Your Pledge