Providence Health Care Foundation
The Greatest Part of Living is Giving
Providence Health Care Foundation is dedicated to supporting the many health services provided through Providence: Providence Centralia Hospital, Providence SoundHomeCare & Hospice, Blanchet & Rossi Houses, and Providence Place. Many gifts to the Foundation are cash gifts given to a designated fund or an area of greatest need.
How You Can Support the Mission
- Remember family and friends through a memorial or honorarium gift
- Pledge to make an annual contribution
- Consider gifts of stock, bonds or real estate
- Make a charitable bequest through your will
- Purchase a memorial paver, located in the Mother Joseph Memorial Garden
- Become a sponsor at one of the major fundraising events
- Create a new source of income for yourself through a charitable annuity.
For more information about current gift planning options and giving opportunities, please contact the Foundation.
The staff can provide you with complimentary and confidential computations at no obligation. They can work with your financial and legal advisors and ensure that your personal financial goals are honored.