Walk, Run or Cycle to #FINISHCANCER
Saturday, September 22, 2018
The Gran Fondo Cause
The Gran Fondo (the Great Ride) helps our friends, neighbors and loved ones who are fighting cancer. All funds raised stay local to benefit the Cancer Special Needs Fund of Providence St. Mary Foundation.
This fund provides our most vulnerable patients with gas cards, wigs, medication, rent and utility assistance and other supportive items not covered by insurance.
Registration includes a run, walk or cycle event, lunch and a beverage from Burwood Brewing Company.
Use your Gran Fondo passport at neighboring businesses to enjoy fun promos and great deals. Passport details and partnering business information will be released August 2018. Wear any and all of the colors of cancer (the wilder, the better) to symbolize our purpose and celebrate survivors. Although the type of cancer that affects each of us may be different, we stand united to #FINISHCANCER.
- Metric Century: 62-mile bicycle ride: Check in at 7, depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Celebration Ride: 35-mile bicycle ride: Check in at 9, depart at 9:30 a.m.
- 5k Fun Run/Walk: Check in at 10, depart at 11 a.m.
- 1-Mile Walk: Check in at 10:30, depart at 11 a.m.
- Festival: Enjoy lunch from a variety of food vendors and a beer or root beer from Burwood Brewing and live music.
Gran Fondo Registration
- Cost to register is $40. Register early (by September 13) and save $5
- Cancer Survivors and kids (17 & under) participate for just $10
Online Registration is Closed
Registration will open later this year.
Thank You to our Sponsors