Providence | Kaiser Permanente Clinics
Saturdays, March 17 - April 28
Spokane Community College Gymnasium
Join family, friends and neighbors to get in shape for Bloomsday! Whether you plan to walk, jog or run Bloomsday, these free clinics will provide you with a medically-sound, gradual conditioning and training program.
What to Expect
- Walk, jog or run on the SCC campus, along the Spokane River and Centennial Trail
- Varied training routes, start with one mile increasing one mile each week
- Personalize your training to walk, jog or run at your own speed
- Medically sound, gradual conditioning
- Expert presentation and warm-up each week
- Medical assistance and water stations
- Volunteers on site until the last person finishes
Please check with your physician to be sure this exercise plan is right for you.
Please note: Registering for the Training Clinics does not register you for the race. Race registration forms will be available at the clinics each week, or you can register online at www.bloomsdayrun.org. Pets (other than registered service animals) are not allowed as a courtesy and for the safety of others. Bloomsday is a registered trademark of the Lilac Bloomsday Association.