Whether you're a first-time mom or a delivery room veteran, our Certified Childbirth Class Instructors will give you the added confidence you need as you prepare for labor and the delivery of your baby!
When it's convenient for YOU
Cost is $75 for two people (mom & coach). Use the form below to register and pay online. Medicaid of Washington accepted.
What to expect
- Learn about pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum care; how to identify the signs of labor and what happens to your body as your baby makes his or her way into the world.
- Talk about your concerns with other women who have similar questions.
- Connect with your labor companion/coach.
- Discuss options for handling pain and coping with contractions, such as breathing techniques, relaxation and visualization.
- Get the basics on medical interventions and possible complications.
- Newborn basics: appearance, comforting the newborn, SIDS and breastfeeding.
(toll-free, 877-474-2400) or send us an email
for more details.