2018 Oncology Update
The specialty of oncology is continuously changing. The purpose of this conference is to provide nurses with an increased knowledge of treatment modalities and the nursing care involved for patients with cancer. With better understanding, nursing care will be enhanced.
Presented by the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center oncology and chemotherapy team.
- Standard Registration: $50 each day (Thursday or Friday) or $100 for both days
- Student Registration: $25 each day or $50 for both days (proof of enrollment required)
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Register and pay online by Monday, January 29 using the form below.
Day 1 topics will include:
- Multiple Myeloma
- Genomics and Individualized Medicine
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Gynecological Oncology Surgery
Day 2 topics will include:
- Integrative Medicine
- Diabetes in Oncology
- Blood Transfusions
- Management of Nausea and Vomiting
Contact hours will be provided
Providence Health Care (PA #28/Feb/18) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington State Nurses Association Approver of Continuing Nursing Education (A-CNE), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For more information
Contact Ellie Anderberg
509-474-3959 | Send email