In this free class you will be taught bleeding control basics. Stop the Bleed is a national awareness campaign and a call to action. Stop the Bleed is intended to cultivate grassroots efforts that encourage bystanders to become trained, equipped, and empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
- March 31, 2018: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | Washington State University Everett-EVCC
- April 25, 2018: 1-3 p.m. | PRMCE 13th Street Conference Room
- April 28, 2018: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | PRMCE Cascade Room
- May 23, 2018: 1-3 .p.m | PRMCE 13th Street Conference Room
- Sept. 26, 2018: 1-3 .p.m | PRMCE 13th Street Conference Room
Fill out my online form.
December 31, 2018 Monday
Pavilion for Women and Children
900 Pacific Avenue
Everett, WA 98201