2017 Regional Radiology Conference | Spokane, WA
Make plans to attend Sacred Heart Medical Center's 14th Annual symposium for radiology technologists and nurses in the Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and Greater Northwest region.
Our presenters will cover a broad spectrum of topics, including:
- Peripheral Vascular Treatments
- Complex Cardiovascular Cases
- Radiation Oncology
- Stroke Update
- Prostate Artery Embolization
- Ultrasound and MRI Updates
- Using a Team Approach to Patient Care
- Family Presence During an Emergency
- Multiple Radiologic Modalities for Patient Treatment
- $80 both days for Providence caregivers and Inland Imaging staff working at a Providence facility.
($30 for Friday, $50 for Saturday)
- $120 both days for non-Providence employees.
($40 for Friday, $80 for Saturday)
Meals will be provided (dinner Friday; breakfast and lunch Saturday).
Contact Hours will be provided
Providence Health Care (PA #28/Feb/18) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington State Nurses Association Approver of Continuing Nursing Education (A-CNE), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.