Our Holy Family Hospital volunteers range in age from the junior volunteers, who are 15 years old, to adult volunteers of all ages.
In national surveys, people who volunteer report that it keeps them healthy, lowers stress levels and gives purpose to life. Think about other rewards of volunteering:
- Develop new skills. Broaden your talents.
- Build new friendships.
- Gain work experience.
- Earn service hours for school program requirements.
- Ease the burden of concerned family members.
- Bring smiles to children.
- Work alongside health care professionals.
- Gain perspective and enhance your well-being.
- Give back to the community.
- Receive a 20% discount in the Gift Shop
- Receive a free flu shot each year.
- Attend an annual volunteer recognition event.
As a volunteer at Providence, you can learn while you serve, with a chance to expand your horizons and grow as a person, while working with some of the best and brightest medical professionals in the country.
But most of all, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, to reach out and touch the lives of others. We invite you to consider volunteering.