Providence will discontinue Azumano on June 15
Published June 1, 2015
Existing trips booked through Azumano can be used as-is. We recommend that you review your trip list in Azumano and add the trip details to your calendar or email yourself a copy. After June 15, you will not have access to Azumano to view pending trips. If you have questions about pending trips, please contact the travel team.
If you have an unused ticket with Azumano and are unable to use it by June 15, contact Azumano or the travel team. We are in the process of getting refunds on as many unused tickets as possible. The credit will be allocated back to the original accounting unit. If a ticket can’t be refunded, it will reside with Azumano until expiration.
- Book your travel using the new travel-booking tool, found on regional intranet homepages.
- If you were unable to attend the training sessions, you can view a recorded demo on the travel site.
- All caregivers who traveled in 2014 have been registered in the new travel-booking tool. Only caregivers who didn’t use Azumano in 2014 need to register and create new profiles. Before you register, please check with the travel team.
- For the most frequent travelers, most information in the Azumano travel profile will be moved to the new travel-booking tool along with your travel reward programs. Profiles should be confirmed and validated prior to booking travel.
- The first time you log in, click on Forgot Password to receive an email with your password. Be sure to check your junk folder for this email.
The Travel Services Department hours are 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. PDT (Monday - Friday). After hours services are available for emergencies only. Additional service fees will apply.
Please contact travel services at email@example.com or 425 687-3966 for further information.