Maternal Fetal Medicine
In partnership with Obstetrix, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett offers specialized services for women with complications of pregnancy or abnormal ultrasound findings.
Our perinatologists work together with your provider to assess and manage your pregnancy from preconception until after you deliver your baby.
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal consultation and diagnosis
- Genetic counseling
- Ultrasound interpretation
- Obstetric management of the complicated pregnancy
- Postpartum complication consultations
In order to be seen at the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic, you'll need a referral from your primary care provider.
- Call the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic at (425) 304-6165 to schedule an appointment
- Or fax the provider referral and prenatal records to us at (425) 304-6162.