Providence Neuroscience Center at Sacred Heart Medical Center is unique as our region’s only Primary Stroke Center certified by the Joint Commission.
Our clinical services include:
- Comprehensive Spine Center
- Expertise for patients with neck and low back pain to herniated discs, scoliosis and spinal tumors and treatment, including early adoption of new treatment methods such as minimally invasive fusion and artificial discs.
- Stroke and Neurovascular Care
- Emergency medicine, neurology, neuro-radiology, interventional neuro-radiology and neurosurgery complement advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies to provide patients the best chance for recovery from stroke. Sacred Heart’s Primary Stroke Program has earned the Gold Seal of Quality from The Joint Commission.
- Brain Tumors
- Advanced care for the treatment of brain tumors is available through the collaborative care of neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists.
- New options for headache sufferers> are available from neurologists who have special training and expertise in this area.
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Many people associate aneurysms with sudden, unexpected death. Aneurysms are not only survivable, they’re treatable.
- Our physician sub-specialization in epilepsy provides advanced care for the treatment of intractable epilepsy.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Our specialists offer the latest treatments for Multiple Sclerosis by participating in the latest research available. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those living with MS.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric-trained neurosurgeons specialize in neurological disorders in children as part of Sacred Heart’s comprehensive Children’s Hospital.
- Carotid Stenting (to prevent stroke)
- Interventional radiologists stay at the forefront of medicine with landmark research and medical treatments found only at Sacred Heart.
- Diagnostics and Detection
- Through a partnership with Inland Imaging—the largest group of specialty trained radiologists in the region—the most advanced radiology technology is available to patients with brain and neurological disorders (such as MRIs, PET, MRS, etc.).