Job Shadow/Student Observers
Preparation for Your Experience with Providence
ATTENTION: You must be 18 or above to Job Shadow or Observe.
After you have reviewed the documents under "General Topics" please review the following:
See below for instructions on how to return the following paperwork.
- Orientation Checklist
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Value Based Service Standards and Behavior
- Non-Employee Confidentiality & Nondisclosure Statement
- Job Shadow Application
- Job Shadow Code of Ethics
- Immunization Checklist and Records
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
Please submit your paperwork via email to Shawn Mabley or via mail to:
ATTN: Shawn Mabley
PO Box 1477
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Once all your paperwork has been submitted, reviewed and you have been cleared to shadow, you will be contacted with more information on how to set up dates and times for your job shadow.