We only accept applications submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). Please visit PhORCAS for application instructions and frequently asked questions.
You do not need to wait for your transcripts and references to arrive in PhORCAS to e-submit. St. Peter Family Medicine Pharmacy Residency will continue to accept any late transcripts as long as you have submitted your portion of the application and references by the deadline.
The deadline for e-submission is Saturday, December 23, 2017.
On-site interviews will be offered January 9, 16, 23 and 30.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the following sections of PhORCAS
- Community Service
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- Current Curriculum Vita
- Three standardized PhORCAS references (no additional formal letter of reference is needed)
- A formal letter of reference is not required, please encourage reference writers to provide as much detail as possible in the standardized form
Number of Positions
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
- Eligible for Washington State Licensure
- Completion of ASHP accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency or PGY1 exempt per ASHP standards