PSPH Transfer Center
Prioritized decisions to expedite inpatient admissions and ER-ER transfers
The PSPH Transfer Center provides expert coordination of a phone conversation with either an admitting hospitalist or an on-call specialist to achieve accurate and timely admissions.
What to expect when you call the transfer center
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- RN Transfer Navigators and Patient Placement Specialists streamline the multidisciplinary transfer process.
Julie Jump, RN
|Joseph Meeks, RN
Call the transfer center for your acute care inpatient and ER transfers, including:
- Critical care
- General medical
- General surgical
These PSPH hospital units coordinate their own admissions. Please call them directly:
- Family Birth Center: (360) 493-7027
- Inpatient Psychiatry: (360) 493-7080 (inpatient unit) or (360) 493-7999 (crisis services)
- Inpatient Rehab: (360) 493-7640