Rehabilitation helps lead to recovery after stroke and other neurological conditions. Providence St. Peter Hospital offers many resources for rehabilitation, follow-up care and patient education:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy for hospitalized patients
- Post-acute rehabilitation at our CARF-accredited rehabilitation unit on the Providence St. Peter Hospital campus
- Outpatient therapy at our rehabilitation center
- Referrals to counselors, support groups, health resource centers and community services
- TIA clinic for patients who have been seen in the emergency center for a TIA or “mini-stroke”
Learn more about the rehabilitation services available to you as a patient at the Providence Regional Neuroscience Center.