Providence Opens Express Care Clinic in Lincoln Heights
- Providence Health & Services
External Communications Director
Send Email »
New Spokane retail health clinic offers transparent pricing, no appointment necessary and extended hours
Spokane, WA—Providence Health Care continues to offer new ways for patients to access the care they need, when they need it through a series of retail clinics called Providence Express Care. The first retail clinic in the Spokane area opened today on Spokane’s South Hill in the Lincoln Heights Shopping Center (2923 E. 29th).
Providence Express Care offers fast, easy and affordable care for most common illnesses and injuries. The clinic operates extended hours, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., 7 days a week, and allows for walk-ins, same-day scheduling and an after-hours option for care on evenings and weekends.
One of the many advantages of Providence Express Care is a transparent pricing model that is competitive with other providers in our market.
- Clinic Visits: $139
- Sports Physicals: $50
- Procedures: $40
- Screenings and tests: $9 to $40
- Vaccines/immunizations: $30
Providence Express Care accepts a variety of insurance plans including, but not limited to Providence Health Plans, Asuris, Molina, Aetna, Medicare and most Medicare Advantage Plans. Payment is due at the time of visit. Find more information on pricing and the patient experience at our Express Care website.
What services are available?
Providence Express Care treats common conditions and offers convenient exams and lab tests for individuals 18 months of age and older. All exams are conducted in private rooms. Common conditions treated at the clinic include:
- Cold, flu and allergies
- Cough, congestion and asthma
- Ear, nose and throat issues
- Eye irritations
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin conditions
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and scrapes
Express Care Clinic screenings and tests include:
- Strep test
- Mono test
- Pregnancy test
- STD screening
- Sports and school physicals
- Cholesterol test
Providence offers an innovative menu of options for consumers that provide same day access to care without an appointment, in addition to primary care and specialized serviced including:
- Providence Express Care clinic with walk-appointments and transparent pricing, open 8 a.m.–8 p.m., 7 days a week;
- Highly specialized services available when needed through Providence’s network of specialty clinics and hospitals, including the region’s only Level II Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center and Providence Spokane Heart Institute.
- Instant online visits via Providence Express Care Virtual, available 8 a.m.–Midnight, 7 days a week;
- Same day appointments at several Providence primary care clinics in the region;
- Providence Urgent Care Clinics located in Spokane north, south and in the Valley open 8 a.m.–8 p.m., 7 days a week;
- Emergency Care at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital, and Providence Holy Family Hospital
To schedule an appointment call 888-227-3312.
More information is available on the Express Care website.
About Providence Health Care
Providence Health Care is the eastern Washington service area of Providence Health & Services, a not-for-profit Catholic health care ministry committed to providing for the needs of the communities it serves – especially for those who are poor and vulnerable. The health system serves communities across five states – Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington. In eastern Washington, the Providence Health Care network of services includes Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital and Providence Holy Family Hospital– both nationally recognized for quality care, as well as two critical access hospitals in Colville and Chewelah. It also includes a full continuum of services – Providence Medical Park in Spokane Valley (a comprehensive multi-specialty center), three urgent care centers, home health, assisted living, adult day health and skilled nursing care. Providence Medical Group of eastern Washington includes more than 700 physicians and advanced practitioners. Its medical staff includes primary care providers, surgical sub-specialists and medical specialists.