Thank you for considering Providence Marianwood!
We welcome every prospective resident or patient and their family to begin with a tour of Marianwood as a first step in researching skilled nursing care options. Seeing our beautiful facility, observing our staff and programs first hand and getting answers to your questions are important components of making a decision to move into long term care, receive transitional care and rehabilitation between hospital and home, respite care or hospice/end of life care.
To schedule a tour, call (425) 391-2873 or complete the Admissions form below.
One of our experienced and professional admissions counselors will help you to understand our services, evaluate your specific needs and recommend an appropriate level of care.
- Skilled nursing care - long term residential care
- Transitional care - skilled nursing care and rehabilitation between hospital and home
- Respite Care
- Hospice/comfort care
Payment may be arranged in one of the following ways:
- Private pay (cash, check, credit card)
- Medicare (requires a 3 day hospital stay before admission to Marianwood)
- Long term care insurance
- Contracted private health insurance
Please contact us for help in determining eligibility for insurance or any questions about care and services at Providence Marianwood. Call (425) 391-2873.