Thank you for your interest in Providence Mount St. Vincent (The Mount). For information about availability or to apply for any of the programs listed below, please submit an online admissions inquiry form, send us an email or call us at (206) 938-6248. The Admissions staff is available seven days a week. There is no fee to apply.
Assisted Living Apartment Application
If you are interested in becoming a resident at The Mount in an assisted living apartment:
- We encourage you and your family if desired to take a tour of the apartments as a first step. Please call (206) 938-6248 to schedule a tour.
- During the tour, you will be given an application form. Upon receipt of the completed form, the admissions office will review your application and contact you to set up a time to meet with the Assisted Living staff for an assessment, if appropriate. If you have any questions or need any help with the application process, please call (206) 938-6248.
Skilled Nursing Neighborhood Application
If you are interested in submitting an application to Providence Mount St. Vincent for Skilled Nursing care:
- Admission to a Skilled Nursing Neighborhood requires a written application. Mail or deliver the completed application form to Marla Mena, Providence Mount St. Vincent, 4831 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126 or scan the completed form and e-mail to email@example.com. Please call (206) 938-6248 if you have any questions.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, a clinical evaluation will be completed and the admissions office will call you or your family to discuss availability.
- Availability may be limited due to current occupancy. In that case, you will be contacted as soon as a room becomes available.
- At time of admission, we will request orders for admission and a summary of your current medical needs from your physician.
Transitional Care Unit
- Check with your hospital discharge planner or social worker if you are currently hospitalized or plan to be hospitalized before admission. They will work with you and your family to arrange for post-hospitalization transitional care.
- If you have any questions, need more information or are not currently or planning to be hospitalized prior to you stay at The Mount, please call Mari Ragland (206) 998-8133 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about Medicare/Medicaid, visit their web site at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/.
- For information about applying for admission to the programs at Elderplace West, please call (206) 320-5325.