At The Mount
Retail shopping is open to all residents, family, friends, volunteers and employees of Providence Mount St. Vincent.
Jumpin’ Java Espresso, Deli and Gifts
- Outstanding selection of gifts, jewelry and cards
- Candy and snacks
- Espresso drinks, pop and other beverages
- Sandwiches, soup, salads available during lunch hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m limited hours on weekends.
Note: residents pay for food, beverages and other items purchased at Jumpin’ Java.
Emilie's Treasures Thrift Boutique and Furniture Annex
- Clothing, coats, sweaters, shoes
- Jewelry and accessories
- Household items and furniture
- Antiques and collectibles
- Sales benefit the residents and programs of The Mount
- We welcome your donations of lightly used antiques, collectibles, furniture, clothing, jewelry and household goods.
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. – 3 p.m., closed weekends, open to the public.
- Full hair care services, including haircuts and styling
- Manicures and pedicures
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9 am to 5 pm.
Sewing Ladies Shop and Alterations
Minor alterations and clothing repairs for residents, retail shop with handmade items and baby gifts and more. Open to the public. Operated by volunteers
Art at The Mount
- Art gallery on the second floor features art by local artists, residents, employee and community members
- The walls of the therapy gym in the transitional care unit are adorned with a wide range of art, creating a visually stimulating environment
- Several additional pieces of artwork are installed in various art galleries throughout the facility
- Displays change frequently
- Art from intergenerational art classes is displayed in the first floor hallway (Main Street retail shopping hallway)
- Intergenerational Art Show takes place during late May and early June annually in the first floor hallway
- Much of the are is for sale, with proceeds benefiting the art programs at The Mount
Business Office on the first floor by reception desk
- Check cashing
- Buy stamps
- Help with invoices and payments
Beautiful chapel on 3rd floor
- Mass and rosary offered several times a week
- Protestant services offered monthly
- Spiritual care as desired