Providence Adult Day Health offers a personalized plan of care through a series of structured services led by skilled professionals, including:
- Action Coordinators
- Skilled Nursing
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Routine health monitoring
- Fitness classes
- Educational classes
- Cooking and Gardening classes
- Group discussions
- Crafts and recreational activities
We also offer specialized group activities based on needs, such as fall prevention classes, speech/language assistance and supervised dining groups.
Our primary goal is to help participants:
- Function at the highest level of independence possible.
- Adapt, relearn or retain skills.
- Remain physically active, regardless of mobility status.
- Receive needed health services.
- Socialize and make new friends.
- Have fun!
Our Spokane senior adult day services are provided in a safe, nurturing and friendly atmosphere. All participants receive a hot, nutritious lunch with accommodations made for any health-related dietary needs.
- Tube feeding
- Wound care
- Respiratory treatments and Oxygen maintenance
- Catheter assistance
- Administration of medication
- Administering injections
- Bowel & bladder training
- Blood sugar testing
- Incontinence support
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Assessment of vital signs
- Noon nutritious meal
- Exercise classes, including weight resistance
- Senior fitness testing
- Balance group exercises
- Fall Prevention training
- Functional ADL skill training
- Mobility work
- Individualized plan of care
- Transportation coordination
- Extensive Case Management and care coordination with family, caregivers, physicians, other social service or medical providers.
Recreational/Meaningful Activity-Oriented Groups
- Reminiscing & Memory activities, Cognitive Stimulation
- Pet therapy
- Men’s & Women’s support
- Caregiver Support
- Active Games [like balloon volleyball
- Arts & Crafts
- Board/Table Games
- “Sip ‘N Chat” socialization
- Birthday & holiday celebrations
- Entertainment (musical performers, magic show, petting zoo, grade or high school class visit)
- Veteran’s recognition ceremony
- Health & Nutrition classes