The orthopedic services team at Providence provides comprehensive treatment for patients who face pain or injury related to their muscles, bones and joints. Having your joint or spine surgery performed by an orthopedic surgeon at Providence ensures you access to a highly skilled and coordinated orthopedic healing team, as well as access to other hospital services, if needed.
Our care team comprises dedicated surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and other specially trained staff. Our team offers diagnosis, consultation, treatment and support for the full range of orthopedic injuries and conditions, and tailors your treatment to your specific orthopedic needs. Whether you visit us for a routine outpatient procedure, sports medicine, sports therapy, or you require a major joint reconstruction, you can be sure our experts will help you achieve your best, most active life.
Orthopedic surgery services
The goal of surgery is to relieve pain, restore your independence and return you to work and other daily activities as soon as possible.
- Joint replacement surgery (knee, hip, shoulder and ankle)
- Fracture repair
- Trauma surgery
- Orthopedic tumors (bone and soft tissue)
- Complicated wound care (such as muscle flaps, skin grafts)
Hip and knee surgery
- Total hip replacement and revisions
- Total knee replacement and revisions
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic repairs
- Hip fracture repair
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Total shoulder replacement
Hand and wrist surgery
- Carpal tunnel release (CTR)
- Arthritis of the hand or wrist
- Trigger finger