Time is brain ...
When stroke strikes, don't wait. Call 911.
Call 911 if you experience any one of these symptoms:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudeen trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
Early medical treatment can reduce your risk of death or disability from stroke!