• Print Print
  • Share
  • Text Size: A | A | A


How can I tell if I have a problem with drugs or alcohol?

Drug and alcohol problems can affect every one of us, regardless of age, sex, race, marital status, place of residence, income level or lifestyle. Take a few minutes to ask yourself some questions to determine if you may need help.

My employer has asked that I have a drug test (urine analysis). Do you do that there?

The only drug tests we perform are on our current patients and clients. We do not provide these services to the general public.

How much does an assessment cost?

Currently, our cost for a chemical dependency assessment/evaluation is $100. If you need specific documentation and report generation for court, there is an additional $40 fee. If you have medical insurance, a state-issued medical coupon, or qualify for Sliding Fee Scale, your cost may be much lower. Contact our Admissions department for more information.

What can I bring with me to treatment? Is there anything I cannot bring?

Yes, there are certain items you should not bring to treatment. View the entire list of things to bring and not bring for adult patients and adolescent patients.

My brother is in treatment there. Can I come and visit? Can I call him while he is in treatment?

Yes, you are welcome to visit your family member or friend, as long as they give their consent in writing. Please see our family program page for more information. Adult patients can receive phone calls after 24 hours in treatment; however, there are certain guidelines for phone privileges.