Childbirth Preparation - Everett
You and your partner will learn about labor and birth, a variety of comfort and coping techniques, common variations and complications in labor, medication options, recovery from childbirth. Upon completion of this class, you will be able to make choices that will be right for your labor and birth.
Sessions: Four 2-hour weekly series offered Mondays through Thursdays 7 p.m.-9 p.m. or two 4-hour Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
How to Register
- Register online using the provided form (see below)
- Available class dates will be visible once a class is selected.
- For more information or to register for a class by phone, call (425) 304-6047
- Complete the registration form and mail it with a check or fax it to (425) 304-6048
- Ask your prenatal care provider for a registration form
Register online for Pregnancy and Childbirth Education classes including the Special Delivery Club, Childbirth Preparation, Childbirth Refresher, Practical Skills for Labor, Your Planned Cesarean Birth, Feeding Your Baby, Newborn Care, Infant Safety and CPR and Tour of the Family Maternity Center.