Two-day course; also meets April 5, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sign-in and breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m.
Each day includes a one-hour lunch (provided), as well as a morning and afternoon break of 15 minutes each. The order of lectures presented and break times may vary according to speaker preference.
- Introduction and Test-Taking Strategies
- Oncology Nursing Practice and Solid Tumor Malignancies
- Diagnostic Tests and Clinical Trials
- Professional Performance
- Treatment Modalities
- Treatment Modalities (continued)
- Symptom Management and Palliative Care
- Oncologic Emergencies - Metabolic
- Oncologic Emergencies - Structural
- Psychosocial Dimensions of Care
- Wrap-up and Evaluations
20 W. 9th Avenue