Newborn Care - Everett
This class will prepare you for the realities of your newborn. Learn about newborn appearance, basic care, normal sleep and feeding patterns, how to comfort a fussy babies, developing a relationship with your newborn and keeping your baby safe and healthy.
Sessions: One 2-hour session, Weeknights
How to Register
- Register online using the provided form (see below)
- Available class dates will be visible once a class is selected.
- For more information or to register for a class, call (425) 304-6047
- Complete the registration form and mail it with a check or fax it to (425) 304-6048
- Ask your prenatal care provider for a registration form
Register online for Pregnancy and Childbirth Education classes including the Special Delivery Club, Childbirth Preparation, Childbirth Refresher, Practical Skills for Labor, Your Planned Cesarean Birth, Feeding Your Baby, Newborn Care, Infant Safety and CPR and Tour of the Family Maternity Center.