Childbirth Refresher - Everett
This class is specially-designed for women who've given birth during the past five years.You'll review labor and birth processes, changes in family dynamics, medication options, variations and complications in labor, comfort and coping strategies, breathing and relaxation techniques.
Sessions: Two 2-hour sessions 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
How to Register
- Register online using the provided form (see below)
- Available class dates will be visible once a class is selected.
- For more information or to register for a class by phone, call (425) 304-6047
- Complete the registration form and mail it with a check or fax it to (425) 304-6048
- Ask your prenatal care provider for a registration form
Register online for Pregnancy and Childbirth Education classes including the Special Delivery Club, Childbirth Preparation, Childbirth Refresher, Practical Skills for Labor, Your Planned Cesarean Birth, Feeding Your Baby, Newborn Care, Infant Safety and CPR and Tour of the Family Maternity Center.